Love is a beautiful thing to give and receive but being in a relationship is not always easy. There are ups and down and no matter how connected you are there will be disagreements. Conflict is a healthy part of a growing relationship as it grows over time.
Here are 20 inspiring quotes for love in the hard times...
1. Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. Voltaire
2. Starve the ego, feed the soul. Mia Astral
3. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. Carlos Castenada
4. Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. Gabriel Garcia Marquez
5. Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
6. Life can change so fast, so unexpectedly. Love when you can, while you can and as much as you can.
7. I will be waiting here. For your silence to break, for your soul to shake, for your love to wake. Rumi
8. My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return. Maya Angelou
9. Relationships last long because two people made a choice to: keep it. Fight for it. And work for it.
10. There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Bryant H. McGill
11. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. Friedrich Nietzsche
12. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. Thomas Merton
13. Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things. Keanu Reeves
14. Relationships survive on trust, and if that is broken at any point, it’s pretty much the end of the relationship. Besides, inability to communicate leads to problems. Yuvraj Singh
15. Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational. Hugh Mackay
16. Friendship may, and often does, grow into love, but love never subsides into friendship. Lord Byron
17. It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited. Lewis B. Smedes
18. I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. Pietro Aretino
19. There is love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love. Bryant H McGill
20. We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it. John Lennon